LasVegasSCR - Sherrif Card Information
[Vegas Strip Club

Sheriff's Cards


In order to work at one of the many strip clubs in Las Vegas, you must acquire a Sheriff's Card. This includes dancers, entertainers, waitresses, or any other position within the club. The county also has a Work Card page which you may want to check out. HOWEVER, you must first get hired at one of the clubs and get a signed referral sheet to get a Sherrif's Card. There are some tips and hints in the frequently asked questions. Most clubs will not allow you to work if you do not get one of these cards. The old cards (pre-1997) which cost $20 were good for two (2) years. The new cards are good for five (5) years and must be acquired/renewed at the following location:

Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department
601 E. Fremont St
Las Vegas, NV

Open Monday-Friday 8am-4pm

The building is brick and has a big 601 on it. It is across the street from the El Cortez hotel. Marge is one of the helpful people working there. It can take from a few minutes to however long the lines may be at the time. You will also be fingerprinted.

If you are between the ages of 16-25, you will need to bring:

If you are over 25 years of age, you will need to bring:


[HOME] Las Vegas Strip Club Review Homepage

©Copyright 1996-2000 Las Vegas Strip Club Review. All Rights Reserved. Questions and comments to LMR.